M: 916.996.1268 mobile
- License #:
- CalBRE# 00903372
Hard working, focused and dedicated to excellence, Beth, strives to represent the best in the Real Estate Industry. A personal touch and commitment to excellence has resulted in clientele that return for service. Beth’s proven marketing strategy, coupled with strong negotiating skills, will provide the service and results that you expect from a real estate professional.
Beth Bryant was raised on the Monterey Peninsula and currently lives in Granite Bay with her family. A graduate of University of the Pacific, Beth joined Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in 2010. Prior to joining Coldwell Banker Residential, Beth worked for The RREEF Funds and Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate.
- Beth Bryant has received the esteemed Master Club Award in 2011 - 2021 from the Placer County Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- International Diamond Society Award in 2014, 2019 and 2020
- In 2015 - 2021 Beth was awarded the achievement of being a Sacramento Five Star Agent Multiple Year Award recipient. This honor is held in such high regard because it's all based on client feedback/reviews.
Organizations and Designations:
- National Association of Realtors - NAR
- California Association of Realtors - CAR
- Placer County Association of Realtors - PCAR
- Pricing Strategy Advisor - NAR
- University of the Pacific Alumni
- PEO International
- Junior League of Sacramento
- National Charity League
- Delta Gamma
- Eureka School Foundation – Granite Bay
- Friends of the Granite Bay Library